This section will tell you how to navigate the 3D Area and place the camera
To move your view;
- Hold the Middle Mouse Button and move your mouse to rotate your view
- Scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out
- Hold Shift-Middle Mouse Button, and move the mouse to pan the view
To move the camera with your view
- Press Numpad 0 to move your view to the camera
- Hold Ctrl-Alt-Numpad 0 to move the camera to your view
Press Shift-F to enter first-person Navigation. This will also move the camera if you are viewing from it. To control in first-person
- Use the mouse to aim your view
- Use WASD to move forward, left, backwards, and right.
- Hold Q to move the camera down, and E to move the camera up
- Hold Shift to move the camera faster
- Left Click to apply the Camera Position
- Press Escape to cancel the Camera Position
Click the 3D Viewport and press Shift-Z to toggle the live preview.